Benefits of Online Reviews
Marketing of products went to a whole new level a few years ago and most companies now practice reputation marketing. They make their sales based on their reviews by customers or users. Most people tend to look at reviews before they make purchases. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the benefits of online reviews.
Rank Your Business Higher On Search Engine Results
Reviews and ratings are some of the things that influence your rank in search engines. Online reviews make websites rank higher in Google and other search engines.
Reviews Improve Click-Through Rates
When a business has reviews, searchers are more likely to click on their links as compared to organic search results. The higher the star rating, the more the CTR’s.
Positive Reviews Build Trust with Potential Customers
9 out of 10 customers are more likely to trust a business based on their positive reviews, and this means that reviews should be on going. One can always ask their customers or clients to leave reviews after buying or using their services.
Customer Feedback Can Help Improve Your Business
It is important to get both positive and negative reviews, since they can help improve a business. The negative reviews can help you determine where you need to improve, such as replacing an employee that is always being mentioned negatively, that you wouldn’t have otherwise, noticed. The negative reviews uncover issues or processes.
The Best Bodyboards Reviews
Since we are talking about reviews, we might as well go ahead and do some reviews in this section of the article. Bodyboarding is a sports that is popular among many and it is important that people get the right bodyboarding boards that suit them best. That is the reason why we are now going to review the best buy bodyboard.
Winner – Morey 44” Big Kahuna Bodyboard
This bodyboard is suitable for people that are big and tall, being 44 inches in size, and with a total carrying weight of up to 200 pounds. Below are some of the features:
- 44-inch size allows for big and tall users
- Features a PE down core for improved durability
- IXL deck is 4mm thick
- The board weighs 8 pounds in total
- Features channels on the underside which are graduated
- Crescent tail helps reduce wake resistance
- 180 to 200 lbs weight limit
Runner Up – Wave Weapon Bodyboard Beach Attack Pack
This bodyboard is best suited for beginners. It features a high-quality Own the Wave leash, an intuitive design, and it is affordable. Below are some of the features of this board:
- Available in 33”, 37”, and 41” sizes for maximum versatility
- Comes in green, blue, and pink colors
- Comes included with fin anchors
- Includes an Own the Wave leash for your board
- Features a PP slick on the outer layer
- EPS Core improves the control and lowers the density of this board
- 12-month warranty
- If you are not satisfied, you can get your money back
Alternative – BPS Storm Bodyboard
This is the perfect bodyboard for speed lovers, the sleek bottom making it efficient in water.
- Available in all three typical sizes: 33 inches, 37 inches, and 41 inches
- Color options: blue and purple, green and white, green and purple
- Included leash is a coiled BPS model for convenience
- Slick bottom helps keep this board faster than the competition
- Features channels on the underside to aid in water flow
- The crescent tail improves the quality of the wake
- Constructed with an EPS core, as with most other quality boards
Alternative – California Board Company 44-inch MMAG Bodyboard
Featuring a contoured deck that allows for better grip, this bodyboard also comes with channels along the underside that make it go faster.
- The deck is contoured for easier grip in tough waves
- Arm wells and thumb bulbs help improve your hold on this model
- EPS core ensures that this board stays buoyant throughout use
- Slick bottom coupled with water channels improve this board’s speed
- Includes a coil wrist leash that doesn’t get in your way
- Crescent tail design helps reduce the wake while providing a place to put your body
Alternative – Lucky Bums Bodyboard
This is the perfect board for serious bodyboarders and is available in a number of styles. Some of the features include:
- Comes in all three standard sizes: 33 inches, 37 inches, and 41 inches
- Available in four colors: red, green, blue, and pink
- EPS core coupled with high-density polyethylene construction ensures buoyancy
- Slick bottom helps improve the performance of this bodyboard
- Includes a leash that is for both children and adults
- Comes included with a money-back guarantee
- Weight limits range from 65 lbs for the 33-inch model to 190 lbs for the 41-inch model
Online reviews are very important for any business if it is to flourish. The positive reviews are bound to generate sales, while the negative reviews show the loopholes that need to be filled.